Thursday 22 March 2012

"Scrap Heap Villanelle"

They could have helped me but they chose not to,

Each time opting to criticise instead.

They do not wish to hear my point of view.



Bridge Centre CPNs, shrinks, church reps, too –

All took their turn at messing with my head.

They could have helped me but they chose not to.



The ones who claim they’re friends and it’s not true –

The nutters down the pub who’d see me dead –

None of them want to hear my point of view.



For families, it’s easy to blame you.

It’s never something they have done or said.

They could have helped me but they chose not to.



My verdict: None of them have got a clue.

I’ve had it up to here with crap I’m fed.

They’ve no desire to hear my point of view.



I don’t care if I’m moaning. I am through

With all of this. I’m going back to bed.

They could have helped me but they chose not to.

They may not want to hear my point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment