Monday 7 January 2013

"Anonymous Joins Facebook"

I started up a Facebook account,

but only because my teenage children insisted:

fake name, no photo and

definitely no private details,

although I did state my gender.

I added three friends.

They were my teenage children.

I added the one

whom I mistrusted the least

to my highly exclusive "close friends" list -

so that, if and when I ever share

a status update,

I can be sure that

no-one else will ever read it.

I refuse to link my Facebook

to my Twitter account,

which is under a different fake name,

because even though I never, ever

Tweet anything, or follow anyone else's Tweets -

still, I wouldn't like to risk...

People can find out all of your private

details through Facebook and Twitter, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment